Quiz Date: Tue, Feb 4, 2003
Important note: Quiz difficulty levels will increase with each of the first few quizzes. That is, this quiz is quite a bit less difficult than future quizzes in this class.
1. Programming errors are called _____.
2. Fixing errors is called __________.
3. Define “algorithm”.
4. Give an example of a math statement that is not syntactically correct.
5. Which would have more redundancy, a natural language or a formal language?
6. Describe one algorithm for sorting.
See Course Home Page.